Registration of births of Kenyans occurring abroad (Birth Certificate for a Kenyan Child Born in Senegal
-The Constitution entitles Citizens to the right to any Registration document issued by the State provided the following are met:
- Cover letter showing the names and contacts of the applicant and requesting for the birth certificate.
- Duly filled in and signed birth registration forms obtainable at the Embassy or online at www.ecitizen.go.ke (clickhere)
- Copies of relevant pages of the parent’s passport & identification documents.
- Certified copies of the birth certificate of the mother duly certified by the embassy.
- Certified copies of the birth certificate of the father duly certified by the embassy.
- Copy of child’s Senegalese or the international birth certificate, with a certified English translation.